Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, June 4, 2015



Final: Part 1
1.       What I liked about the class was that we worked a lot with Microsoft Word, it helped me improve my skills with it for later on assignments.


2.       I had no issues with this class there was nothing I did not like.

3.       I have no recommendations I loved how you taught and managed your class.

4.       Yes I believe I did my best to comply with everything assigned in this class.


5.       No I have not been reading my Life planning  100+ goals because of all these finals and projects lately but now that school is over I will do my best to read them everyday.

6.       Yes I am committed to become a CTR person, I know it is a guidance to a bright future. I want to be successful and I follow with it I know I will be there.

7.       What I will always remember about this class is the student success statements there are a lot that have stuck on me and will use as a part of my daily life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment