Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, June 4, 2015



Student Success Statement
        The ultimate Choice of all the choices you will ever make, one choice supersedes all others-the ultimate choice. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions. This one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is your keystone to being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice. THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is:
To be a CTR Person – to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!” 


                Through this statement in my understandings is that if you choose to be a CTR person you will always have a path or righteousness. This choice is ne of the most important because it will not fail you once in your life. You can use this as a guidance to get through any obstacle that you will face in the best way possible. That is why choosing to be a CTR person is the most important choice you will ever choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment