Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Student Success Statement


“A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder.”




o   Thomas Carlyle

                In this quote by Thomas Carlyle, one can say that if one has no goals they have no plans to direct them anywhere. Just like a ship needs a rudder to guide them to a destination the goal does the same to an individual’s life. A goal is what makes an individual life for. No goals in life makes one a nobody. For example a goal of mine is to be successful and be able to manage to take care of a family of my own some day and this goal is what pushes me every day to do what I need to be able to do that. In other words this goal is my rudder it is guiding me through this marine to get to my destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment