Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015



Student Success Statement
“When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive.”



o Alan Paton    

              


       In this quote by Alan Paton, one can say once we are hurt deeply by something or someone the only way to recover is through forgiveness. For example if one were to betray another and the person betrayed is in deep pain, there is no other way to feel better besides forgiving and moving on. If one were not to move on and forgive they would stay upset and no one or anything else can make them feel better besides that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment