Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Student Success Statement

“The most important thing you will ever have is good values.”

 

Dennis Prager


In this quote by Dennis Prager, one can say that throughout all your life what is most important to carry is the trait of good values. If you have good values it was like if you had a rubric on becoming successful. Good values basically contain the traits a successful person would. For example someone with good values would not consider going out before a huge exam the next day. That is why one should remain always having good values. People are dealing with a constant battle with their feeling, which is when good values step in. One example is people who steal. One who steals, steals because one feels they need to steal but if they were given the time to think about their values and it is wrong they might consider it. That is why good values are the most important thing anyone can have. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment