Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Student Success Statement

If there is beauty in character,
there will be harmony in the home.
If there is harmony in the home,
there will be order in the nation.
 If there is order in the nation,
 there will be peace in the world.
Conclusion:
If there is beauty in character,
There will be peace in the world.”


o    Chinese Proverb


In the Chines Proverb one can say that world peace is met through the beauty of character. Beauty in character is the beginning of a chain of events that brings peace to the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment