Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Student Success Statement
“The reward for doing right is an internal phenomenon: self-respect, dignity (self-worth), integrity, and self-esteem.”


 


o   Dr. Laura Schlessinger


In this quote by Dr. Laura Schlessinger, one can say doing what is right is much more rewarding then what you seem to believe. Through this quote Dr. Schlessinger explains how you receive self-respect, dignity, integrity and a great self-esteem when you do what is right. Doing right will lead to greatness and helping you achieve anything that you are striving for because with these characteristics anything is achievable. It will enrich you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment