Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Optician

Duties and Responsibilities:
                Opticians work on the front lines of vision care. They are one of the most important members of the eye care team because of the amount of direct interaction with customers. Optician measures clients' bridge and eye size, temple length, vertex distance, pupillary distance, and optical centers of eyes, using measuring devices.

Salary:
                $33,770 per year.

Education:
                High school diploma with on-the-job training or apprenticeship; or certificate, associate's degree or bachelor's degree in opticianry.
                     



Reflection:

                I would not like to be an optician, the job nor pay simply finds my interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment