Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Miracle of Forgiveness





               In the video, a man Eric Smallridge was convicted of two murders while being under the influence of alcohol. He crashed to a car with two 20 year old ladies in it, Megan and Lisa. At first Eric was not so apologetic to his actions but one day Megan’s mother, Renee sent him a letter acknowledging that she has forgiven him. He soon apologized in letter and in person. Eric’s sentence was 22 years in prison which soon was cut to half because Renee had asked for it. Now they go to high schools explaining their situation and how they dealt with it as an example not to drink. Renee believes forgiveness was the best way to solve her grief, now she is setting the example to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment