Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Student Success Statement

“Nothing is ever gained in doing what’s wrong.”

 

o  Wilford Woodruff


In this quote by Wilford Woodruff, one can you never win when you do something wrongfully. Yes you may have achieved something because you made it happen but you did not do it the right way. The accomplishment is really not there.  For example if you are in a sport and your team or you as an individual wins the championships but to do so you or your team cheated. You are not the biggest winner here but you are the biggest loser. You earned something wrongfully taking the chance from others who attempted righteously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment