Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Student Success Statement
“Dare to stand alone.”

 


o  Thomas S. Monson


               In this quote by Thomas S. Monson, one can say it is easy to hop on the bandwagon and do what everyone else is doing, but it is not easy to stand alone. Many people commit to the wrong doings just because everyone else is doing it. Just because everyone else does it, it does not necessarily mean it’s the right or best thing to do. Thomas S. Monson’s quote is saying to stand alone daringly because it is not easy but it is the best thing to do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment