Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Nursing Home Administrator

Duties and Responsibilities:
               Nursing Home administrator’s role is to supervise, plan, develop, monitor and maintain appropriate standards of care throughout all departments in the nursing home.
Salary:
               $83,340 per year

Education:
               Most states require that a nursing home administrator have at least a bachelor's degree. Some employers may prefer applicants who possess a master's degree. Coursework should be completed in nursing home administration, financial management and business courses





Reflection:

               Personally I would not consider this career for me. The job simply does not catch my interest I would like to do something that I like if I am going to do that all my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment