Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Attorney

 Duties and Responsible:
Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, draw up legal documents, and manage or advise clients on legal transactions. May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.

Salary:
Around $187,999 per year.

Education:
            Becoming a lawyer usually takes 7 years of full-time study after high school, 4 years of undergraduate study, followed by 3 years of law school. Most states and jurisdictions require lawyers to complete a juries doctor (J.D.) degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA).




Reflection:
I personally would like to be an attorney, I find the job they do very interesting. I like debating and being a attorney requires to somewhat debate. Also I would find it fun to twist the laws around, plus it is a well payed job.


No comments:

Post a Comment