Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chinese (Oriental) Medicine
Duties and Responsibilities:
                Traditional Chinese medicine originated in ancient China, practitioners use herbal medicine and various mind and body practices to prevent health problems.  

Salary:
Between $43,000 to 60,000

Education:
                 You need to complete in-depth study. Practitioners in the U.S. usually go through a training program to receive a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine or a Master of Acupuncture. The M.S.O.M program usually takes three to four years to complete. During that time, students learn acupuncture, moxabustion, cupping, tui na (massage), Chinese herbal medicine, Chinese nutrition, meditation, movements (qi gong, tai chi) and more


Reflection:

                I personally would not want to major in Chinese medicine, I feel like it is not as common. It would result as less job opportunities. Also the subject does not interest me what so ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment