Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Yoga Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities:
            Yoga therapy deals with mindful breathing, conscious relaxation, focused body-awareness and deliberate movements to encourage the release of stress to achieve equilibrium and restoration. Each practice is personalized to accommodate the unique needs and capabilities of our clients, allowing them to progress at their own pace and comfort levels.

Salary:
            $66,530

Education:
            Yoga teachers must be certified or be working it. There are training programs for doing yoga and yoga instructors can help . You can get the classes at yoga studios etc.


Reflection:

            I personally would not like to become a yoga instructor, I do not find the job interesting and would like to have a higher salary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment