Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Student Success Statement
“A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human of 
himself.”

 
-         Noemi Trigueros


In this quote one can say that if you win and do great on your own with the right decisions you are a great person. You can win the right way without cheating making you an even better human than cheating or doing it the wrong way. One example of this is a former NBA player Derrick Rose, he was injured severely took him many years to gain recovery, he worked hard to become strong on the court and off, he didn’t cheat yet he is still a tremendous player. 

No comments:

Post a Comment