Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Plan for my Future

            In the future I would want to be a successful man. I would not want to have money issues. I would like to repay my parents for putting up with me. As well as putting clothe on my back and putting food on the table every day. I would like to become a successful entrepreneur and always have a good work flow. I would eventually want a family, being the man of the house I’d like to support my family and not be supported by anyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment