Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Act of Kindness



In the first video there is a boy, Mitchell who loves the sport of basketball but had a disability and did not play for his high school. He was a coaches assistant during season. On the final game coach surprised everyone by playing Mitchell in the last minutes. Mitchell had some shot attempts but missed or turned over the ball. On the last plays the opposing team had the ball, the boy with the ball taking out called Mitchell and threw him the ball he soon turned and scored, the crowd went nuts. The opposing team player held an act of kindness and fulfilled a young man’s dream. At the end both teams won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment