Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, November 21, 2014




Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
           




        Thanksgiving is an American holiday held every year on the fourth Thursday in November. The purpose of this holiday is a day of giving thanks for what they have. It is celebrated by family feasting. This holiday was first brought up when Plymouth colonist shared a feast with Wampanoag Indians. Since then different colonies celebrated thanksgiving on their own. It was until 1863 during the Civil War president Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment