Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dental Lab Technician

Duties and Responsibilities:
                Dental laboratory technology is the art and science of manufacturing corrective devices and replacements for natural teeth.  A dental lab technician works closely with the dentist, who plans the treatment and places the restoration or corrective device in the patient's mouth.

Salary:
                $26,000- $40,000 per year.
           
Education:
                The minimum education requirements for dental laboratory technicians are a high school diploma or equivalent. 

Reflection:

                I personally would not like to be a Dental Lab technician, the job just simply does not interest me, I hate the dentist and would rather not work for one. Also the pay does not satisfy me, I would like to make more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment