Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Student Success Statement
“Doing what is right, fair and honorable is more important than winning or losing.”


-          Chick Moorman


In this quote by Chuck Moorman, one can say that is better, much more honorable to do something without cheating and earning a victory or loss according to your abilities rather than cheat and earn what you have earned. For example a test it is much more honorable to score what you get from your knowledge rather than cheat and pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment