Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

 Student Success Statement


“He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed”


-        Proverbs 13:20


In this quote by Proverbs 13:20, one can say the crowd you surround yourself will determine the person you are. Such as if you are around people who do what is right, they are straight A students, follow the rules you will be one as well. If you surround yourself with the wrong crowd you will always find yourself in trouble and in the wrong path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment