Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dermatologist


Duties and Responsibilities: 
                Dermatology is a branch of medicine dealing with the hair, nails, skin and its diseases.  

Salary:
                $316,770 - $ 440,092 per year.

Education:
                To become a dermatologist you must receive a bachelor’s degree, take courses in English, math, inorganic, and organic chemistry, physics and biology.

Reflection:

          I may consider this job because I like the salary they make per year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment