Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Final Part 2

A.      What I liked about this class was that It helped me a lot on learning new instruments a computer gives. I know Microsoft Word like the back of my hand I can maneuver it and do whatever I want now because of this class. It also has helped me learn how to type way faster than when I first started. Things I didn't like about this class is we were not able to choose our seats but besides that I enjoyed this class.                

B.      Suggestions for improving this class..
o   Different assignments that are fun, not the same thing every day.

C.      Yes I really did my best in this class, I showed up every day to do my work and not fall behind.

D.      No I do not read my 100+ Goals daily for at least two minutes I read them usually every other day when I come to your class but I will try my best to start since there will be no school for a while.

E.       Yes I am committed to being a CTR person, right now I am really focused on having really great grades and being a great basketball player, I would not be either with out choosing the right.


F.       What I will do to promise to take responsibility for my Body-Mind and Spirit is eat right, exercise, read, and do what is right and try my best to never be negative or do what is wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment