Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Student success Statement 

Physical Fitness
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. The relationship between the soundness of the body and activities of the mind is subtle and complex. Much is not yet understood. But we do know what the Greeks knew: that intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong. “


-          President John F. Kennedy.


     In this quote by President John F. Kennedy, one can say that physical fitness is not the only important key to body health but so is intelligence. The only way to receive both is if you have a healthy body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment