Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reflection

             In the story told by Patrick, Patrick tells he was a boy camping in the desert and he wanted to go walk around see around. His parents had told him to wear always wear shoes, but him being lazy and rebellious he wore his sandals instead. As he is walking on the sand he feels something poke his foot. He checked, it turned out a scorpion had stung him. Soon the pain came in effect. He screamed for his parents, his parents soon rush to the nearest hospital being two hours away. When he arrives they give him an injection, within twenty four hours the sting had no effect anymore. He learned a lesson that day, when his parents tell him to do something he should do it, he chose what was wrong and soon paid the consequences.


No comments:

Post a Comment