Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Student Success Statement

The 3 Questions:
1.     Can people trust me to do what is right?
2.     Am I committed to doing my very best?
3.       Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

“If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”


-         Lou Holtz

  
   In this quote by Lou Holtz, one can say if you answer these questions and your answers are all yes then you will succeed in whatever you do. Doing what is right, trying your very best, and treating people how you would like to be treated, those are all attributes of a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment