Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Student Success Statement
Take responsibility for your own body, mind, and spirit, for your own physical, mental, and well-being.”


v Mr. Haymore


In this quote by Mr. Haymore , one can say that one should take care of their own body, mind, and spirit. If you take care of these you will receive a healthy physical and mental well-being. You determine this with your own actions. One way to keep your body healthy is by having a healthy diet and exercising. Your mind can stay healthy by eating right and always thinking positive. While spirit, you can keep it healthy by attending religious ceremonies of one’s religion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment