Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Student Success Statement
“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad.”


o Abraham Lincoln   


In this quote by Abraham Lincoln, one can say with doing good things you would feel great about yourself and what have you done. But when you do wrong or bad on something you do not feel the one bit of good. For example on a test, if you studied for a test and you do excellent on the test you would feel great on what you have earned. On the other hand if you bomb it because you did not study, you would feel bad on what you earned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment