Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Final Part 1

    
     When I was first presented the Interdisciplinary Unit, I was nervous at the start. This was the first time I experienced this project and the sound of the presentation terrified me from the start. The crowd and especially the panel of professionals who were going to grade us.  After the explanation, I immediately got into my group to brainstorm our topic.We had to research and present about a health innovation that was made in the last ten years. We did not initially have our topic until about a week in. We had a couple of topics at first but they did not qualify because they were created before 10 years from today. About a week in we concluded we were going to present and work on the health innovation of an injectable antibiotic named doripenem created in 2005. It did not take us that long to finish the entire slide show and gather the research. We soon made flash cards to study what we were going to be presenting. My part of this presentation was an expo, i had to greet everyone and present my team. I also had to explain our health innovation on what it was, what it did, and where and when it was created. On the day of the presentation, I was terrified throughout the whole day. Every class teachers would talk about it, then students would bring it up. As the hours got closer the worse it got. Soon It was time to head back to school to present. As the final moment arrived i looked in the room and lost it i was so nervous. I walked in the room where i then started. Luckily it went smooth and we got a good grade it was not the best expirience but i know it will benefit me in the future.     

No comments:

Post a Comment