Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Registered Dietitian

Duties and Responsibilities:
                Experts in food and nutrition, advise people on what to eat in order to lead a healthy lifestyle or achieve a specific health related goal.

Salary:
                $55, 240
Education:
                You must have a bachelor’s degree, and do training as an internship.
               
Reflection:
                I would somewhat like to be a dietitian because I would know how to be healthy but I am also hungry. I would want a higher paying job, so I would not like to be one.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment