Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Eastern Medicine Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities:
                 TCM focuses on strengthening the body's defenses and enhancing its capacity for healing and to maintain health.

Salary:
                $52,000 per year.            

Education:
                Attend a college, university or specialty school that offers certificate and degree programs in this field. There are a number of certificate programs available in alternative medicine specialties, such as holistic health, massage therapy, herbal medicine, yoga instruction and oriental body therapy. Anatomy and physiology courses are common to many types of alternative medicine programs; other coursework varies.

Reflection:

                In my personal opinion no I would not like to be a Eastern Medicine Doctor. I just simply have no interest in this field one bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment