Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Student Success Statement
“Every time I’ve done something that doesn’t feel right, it’s ended up not being right.”


 o Mario Cuamo


                In this quote by Mario Cuamo, one can say when you do something wrong you know it. After being done it ends up not being right one way or the other. For example one day I was in an argument with my cousin and I had some hurtful information about him, I tried to not say it but at the peak of the argument my rage let it out. I noticed it hurt him and was not right at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment