Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Student Success Statement
“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty).It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”


o  Dr. Ben Carson


            In this quote by Dr. Ben Carson, one can say that there is no excuse to be in poverty. Anyone can get out of poverty or not be in it. It’s a choice you make that no one else can make for you. Poverty is your choice something you inherit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment