Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Student Success Statement
“It’s not about how to achieve your dreams, It’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma (destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you.

 

o   Dr. Randy Pausch


      In this quote by Dr. Randy Pausch, one can say that karma is always in set to destine your life. if you live it the right way and do what is right, you’d be rewarded with the same. For example if you are a caring person and care so much for others, people would do the same to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment