Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Acupressure

Acupressure

Duties and responsibilities:
                An alternative medicine technique similar to acupuncture. They treat, by adding physical pressure to certain points with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians. Pressure is applied by hand, elbow or with various devices.  Acupressure may be effective at helping manage nausea and vomiting, for helping lower back pain, tension headaches, and stomach ache.

Salary:
 Around $35,970.

Education:
3- 4 year program of graduate- level programs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. (TCM)

Reflection:

            Acupressure would not be one of my career choices. I do not like the process at all. I find the job very boring. My career has to be fun because I will be doing that for the rest of my life so better love my job. That is why I would not want to work doing acupressure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment