Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

“Decisions determine destiny. “
Thomas S. Monson

            In this quote by Thomas S. Monson what I think it means is it’s the way of life. you make your decisions and if your determined to do it you will go through whatever it is to reach that goal and that is where the destiny goes. Depending on your decision you choose you own destiny. For example if you have a decision to go to school and actually do well and you are determined you will do that setting your destiny to go to college and be something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment