Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Acupuncture

Acupuncture
Duties and Responsibilities:
Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medical art practiced for more than 5,000 years. It involves inserting fine needles at points on the body's surface to influence physiological functions. Acupuncture practitioners treat a wide range of physical and psychological conditions and provide support for patients with chronic diseases.

Salary:  
                Around $41,361 a year.
Education:
               
                Most licensed acupuncturists hold master's degrees or post-baccalaureate certificates from schools accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.  Most programs require 1,500-2,000 hours of acupuncture training and take 3-4 years to complete. Graduates must pass the certification exam offered by NCCAOM and fulfill any additional state licensing requirements.


Reflection:  

I would not want to be an acupuncturist since this a really old healing method and as time goes they make newer and easier methods. So slowly they would lose their earning. I also wouldn’t want to be one because I don’t feel I would be responsible enough to be poking people with needles, I would not want to mess up. That is why I would not like to be an acupuncturist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment