Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

                          Psychiatrist
Duties and Responsibilities:

Psychiatrists are physicians who specialize in the problems of mental illness. As physicians, they are licensed to use a wide variety of treatment sand may write prescriptions. Psychiatrists may work for the government, have their own private practice, or work in hospitals, clinics or universities. Their duties include:

·         Designing treatment programs.
·         Conducting psychotherapy sessions.
·         Prescribing potent mental illness drugs.
·         Conducting research.
·         Leading a team of mental health care providers.

Average Salary: $90,000 - $200,000

Educational Requirements: Bachelors, Masters, Ph. D, degrees 

In addition to completing the requirements for a degree in allopathic or osteopathic medicine, psychiatrists must complete an intensive three year residency in psychiatry.



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

            I would not want to become a psychiatrist because I have problems with talking to new people it takes me a while to adjust to new people. I am not really a talker I have issues with talking to new people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment