Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Student Success Statemen

Student Success Statement
“Our Very business in life is not to get ahead of others… but to get ahead of ourselves.” 
Thomas S. Monson

          In this statement by Thomas S. Monson what I think it means is life shouldn’t be about surpassing others, but it should be to make a better person of yourself. For example you shouldn’t want to be rich and successful because you want to have more money that someone and be better but be rich and successful for yourself. Don’t set your goals out of greed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment