Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ambulance Dispatcher

Ambulance Dispatcher
Duties and Responsibilities:
            Ambulance dispatchers answer phone calls from people in need of urgent or medical help. Dispatchers usually need to try to maintain contact with a caller while using a computerized dispatch system to relay pertinent information to the appropriate agencies. 
Salary:
          $36,300 per year.
Education:
          According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), most ambulance dispatchers have at least a high school diploma. Some states have developed or adopted training guidelines for emergency and ambulance dispatchers to ensure a set of uniform standards are followed. Programs and courses are offered through community and technical colleges, state agencies, professional organizations and approved training facilities. In some cases, successful completion of a program leads to voluntary or required certification, though specific requirements vary by state. Training usually covers CPR, emergency prioritizing, intervention techniques and ambulance route planning as well as computer systems used by dispatchers.

   


Reflection:
            Overall I would not like to be an Ambulance Dispatcher because I have bad person talking skills, I would be horrible at trying to calm a patient down. I also would not like to be sitting around getting phone calls all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment