Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Auricular Therapy

Duties and Responsibilities:
                A form of medicine that is based on the idea that the ear is a microsystem which reflects the entire body, represented on the auricle, the outer portion of the ear. Provide treatment of symptoms and disorders using needles and small electrical currents. May provide massage treatment. They also provide preventive treatments. 
Salary:
                $81,830 per year.
Education:
                Master Degree or a Professional Degree




Reflection:
                I personally would not want to become a Auricular Therapist, I would not like to work with needles I hate needles. I wouldn’t want to put needles in people in people. I would not like the job in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment