Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Reggie Bush 






      Reggie Bush was a running back for the University of Southern California (USC), He was an outstanding player. He took his team to win a national championship. Although he was not eligible to play. He accepted gifts and cash while for personal benefits which that is illegal in college football. He ended up winning the Heisman award at his time but soon they took his award away and pusished the team by removing him from sport revenues, promotional materials, and vacate his statistics from all games causing all the games he played to be considered a loss. They also took the national trophy back from the school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment