Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Student Success Statement
“You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes;
You can steer yourself in
any direction you choose.
You’re on your own,
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”



-         Dr. Seuss

In this quote by Dr. Seuss one may say that everything you do is based on your ability, and what you choose to do. No one is telling you what to do nor what not to do. Your life choices and what you make of yourself is your own decision, your free to do what you want. It is just the matter of what you make of yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment