Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Alton Nolen


Alton Nolen, at thirty years old, was an ordinary man who beheaded a female co-worker and went on a knifing spree after being fired from his job. He was eventually shot but the company CEO, who was a former cop. He was accused of trying to attack another victim after being shot. He had just converted to the Islam religion. He changed his name to Jah’Keem Yisrael, his facebook was filled with images of Osama Bin Laden and apparent beheading. This may have been the cause of his actions but there is no proof. People were stunned but he has a violent history.  

No comments:

Post a Comment