Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Athletic Trainer

Duties and Responsibilities:
          An Athletic trainer works with athletes to prevent, diagnose, and treat injuries relating to bones and muscles. They only provide basic care because they are not doctors.

Salary:
          $42,690 per year.

Education:
          It is required a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, but if you would like to work in a university you would need at master’s degree.

Reflection:

          I would not like to become an athletic trainer because I would want to make more that what they make. I also wouldn’t do it because I would be scared to try to help and make things worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment