Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Audiologist

Duties and Responsibilities:
                Assess and treat persons with hearing and related disorders. May fit hearing aids and provide auditory training. May perform research related to hearing problems.

Salary:
                $69,720 yearly.

Education:
                In order to become a audiologist you will need to earn a Doctor of Audiology degree or AuD. This usually takes four years after first earning a bachelor's degree. 


Reflection:

                I would not like to study as an audiologist because personally it does not seem as it would be a fun job. I would not like to waste around 8 years of my life to hate my job that is why I would not like to be an audiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment