Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Professional Basketball Player
Duties and Responsibilities:  
Professional basketball players are responsible for playing hard on the court in games and in practice and doing their best to represent their team in public.

Salary:
          $500,000 - $23,000,000

Education:      
          Need to complete high school, be at least the age of 19, many players go on and play for college. Those who are impressive get drafted on in a earlier age than others.

 

Reflection:

          I personally would love to be a professional basketball player. Basketball is my favorite sport I love the game. I would enjoy doing the thing I love for my career and get paid really well. It’s a high paying job and I would stay in shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment