Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Anethesiologist

Anesthesiologist

Duties and Responsibilities:
                Anesthesiology's focus is pain and its control, both within and outside the operating room. Physicians who are trained in this specialty collaborate with surgical teams on safe and effective sedation methods, evaluate and monitor vital functions during procedures and manage post-surgical pain relief. Anesthesiologists also might practice independently in pain clinics, intensive care units or labor and delivery units.

Salary:
Around $348,831.

Education:
                Requiring a minimum of 12 years of postsecondary education. Aspiring anesthesiologists must first become fully qualified physicians and then complete rigorous residency requirements. Subspecialties of study, such as pediatric anesthesia, can add even more years of supervised study before a graduate can practice independently.

 

Reflection:           
                Personally I would not want to become an anesthesiologist because the whole process to become one is just too long and I am very impatient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment