Campos, Fernando

I was born in August 18, 1998. I attend Linda Esperanza Marquez High School, HPIAM I am currently a junior. I love the sport basketball, my favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. I love also love shoes. My favorite color is burgundy, and i am the youngest of two.

Monday, September 29, 2014

                                  Trauma Nurse
Duties and responsibilities:  
Trauma nursing involves responding quickly to a wide variety of single and multi system trauma involving different patient needs, ages, cultures, and severity of presenting symptoms. The trauma nurse must respond with decisiveness and clarity to unexpected events by assessing, intervening, and stabilizing patients about whom there is minimal information.
Salary:
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
Education:      
Must earn a bachelor’s of science in nursing (BSN), graduate from an accredited nursing program, you must take the NCLEX-RN, which is the National Council Li-censure Examination as a final step in becoming a nurse in most states.



Reflection:
                I overall would not want to be a Trauma Nurse. I would not like all the labor it goes with it. I would rather be a doctor then a nurse help out with much more important 

No comments:

Post a Comment